Enterprise Agreements ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181905BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/09/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Deliver tangible outcomes for business
- Be a part of the solution
- Supportive team environment
We challenge the status quo and act with speed and agility to drive global growth. We fuel more powerful ideas, deeper relationships, and greater opportunities to achieve shared objectives together. We honour our commitments, anticipate the needs of our customers, serve our communities, and support each other. Do you have what it takes?
This opportunity will have you joining the Contracts & Supply Chain team where you will partner across the business to deliver competitive advantage by providing effective commercial solutions that achieve stakeholder objectives and deliver value to the company.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements
- Provide business advice to stakeholders, including procurement strategy and developing, Implementing, and managing market solicitations.
- Identify commercial risks to develop and implement solutions.
- Provide management of assigned commercial agreements and supplier relationships.
- Tertiary qualifications or significant demonstrated experience in Business, Commerce, Law or related disciplines.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and interpreting contracts and other commercial agreements.
- Experience in developing and implementing procurement strategies and market solicitations.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills and effective business relationship-building abilities.
- Clear and concise communication style which should be evidenced in your application.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.