Core Enterprise Systems AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 170279BR Date posted 10/16/2020
- Tailored career and development opportunity
- Position will be based in Canberra or Macquarie Park Sydney
- Fast paced, dynamic work environment
The Core Enterprise Systems Analyst supports the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales capability, develops and integrates new functionality. Responsible for troubleshooting incidents, resolving problems and providing functional and technical application support.
- Identifies, Categorises and Investigates problems in systems, processes and services, implementing agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Develops and supports execution of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Demonstrates a focus on delivering the best possible outcome and attends to all details required to deliver the right solutions at the right time and ensure commitments are met on schedule.
- Requires a University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or a related discipline with a minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience.
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals, and additional Microsoft certifications are highly desirable.
- Requires good knowledge and skills specifically within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Experienced in providing technical and operational support for business solutions and applications;
- Experience in platform development and operation with an emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience of enterprise application integration and architecture patterns and generalist experience with the Power Platform suite is desirable.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.