Capture Manager (Naval)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180060BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/23/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence prime contractor
In this role you will be responsible for the identification, pursuit and management of business development leads and also lead the capture management process for programs in the naval domain. You will engage in strategically important opportunities where there are multiple high-level stakeholders, high levels of ambiguity, uncertainty, and conflicting requirements.
The Capture Manager provides leadership to strategic business activities, associated customer relationships, sub-contractor relationships, opportunities, solution development, proposals, project reviews, contract negotiation and strategic initiatives.
- Support the management of business development requirements including relationships and pursuit related activities.
- Support the development, execution and implementation of the Annual Operating Plan and New Business Investment initiatives / activities.
- Lead specified capture management activities including request for tender, request for information, expression of interest, and unsolicited offers.
- Develop detailed white papers to support strategies / opportunity development and support colour team reviews, other strategic reviews, activities, and initiatives.
- Support strategic initiatives, lead specified strategy development and contribute to and maintain a forecast of potential strategic activities.
- Conduct or support post proposal activities including offer definition activities and negotiations.
- Develop resource management plans that provide sufficient support the execution of potential strategic activities.
- University Degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years prior relevant experience.
- Broad management knowledge to lead project teams in the department.
- Advanced knowledge and skills specifically within business development with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organisation.
- Significant experience in strategic planning.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.