Advanced Visualisation and Audio Visual specialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181984BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/10/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
The Advanced Visualisation and Audio Visual specialist manages the portfolio of visualisation systems and services within Raytheon Australia’s immersive customer engagement centre (CEC). Our CEC is part of a world-class network of labs that supports the virtual design, development and demonstration of high-tech capability for the Australian Defence Force. This collaborative role allows you to be a part of the team to conceive, develop and implement content across varied visualisation environments.
You will manage all elements of the systems technical architecture, design, development, implementation support and presentation, with a team of IT and creative professionals at your side, to deliver an outstanding customer engagement experience.
- Hands on collaboration to deliver an immersive visualisation environment.
- Audio visual systems design, implementation and operational support
- Management of complex ultra-high-resolution & immersive visualisation and presentation systems
- Manage the 3D rendering and presentation environment – software, hardware and network – working with developers to prepare content for delivery
- Provide technical support to the video studio during live events – cameras, lighting and sound
- Support digital content distribution workflows, software and infrastructure including capture, editing, encoding and distribution
- Manage the integration of visualisation/media systems with corporate IT infrastructure, networks and applications
- Manage 3rd party suppliers and oversee maintenance, upgrades and enhancements
- Coordinate the use of cloud services including Microsoft Azure Media Services and external content rendering services
- Assist the commercial and marketing teams in crafting compelling multimedia experiences for customers and staff
- Keep familiar and up to date on industry trends
- Support upgrade/enhancement and investment proposals for visualisation services in the company
- Advanced understanding of audio-visual systems and integration with IT environments and knowledge of professional video/audio protocols/codecs with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Prior experience with ultra-high-resolution distributed presentation systems
- Experience in content creation/management workflows in media, events or professional services environments
- Working knowledge of IP networks and infrastructure
- Familiar with industry manufacturers, distributors and service providers
- Experience with 3D modelling and game engine development environments highly advantageous
- Exposure to cloud-based media services highly advantageous
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.