Contractor Program Security OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 182451BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/30/2021 City Camden State AR Country United States
Security - Special Access Program (SAP) Security personnel interface with customers and the government on security requirements for proprietary programs as well as providing guidance and support to employees working on such activities, helping them stay abreast of changes and updates in requirements.
The Sr. Security Analyst will perform a wide variety of tasks as part of the Special Programs Security team. Duties include but are not limited to: assisting in the development, administration and maintenance the assigned program’s security policies and procedures in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment to ensure compliance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Department of Defense Manual (DoDM) 5205.07 series, and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Administering the security procedures (NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07 series, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705, and JSIG), as they relate to operating in a classified environment for: personnel processing, media control, marking and control of documents / materials, security education, visitor control, destruction of classified.
- Develop, prepare, and implement local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, and proprietary test plans utilizing risk management principles.
- Implement a media control program in accordance with JSIG requirements.
- Provide security oversight and management to subcontractors and subordinate business units via the DD Form 254 or other contractual methods.
- Maintain a secure facility in accordance with (IAW) ICD 705.
- Oversee the specialized procedures for the transmission of classified and/or proprietary material/information.
- Maintain a visitor control program.
- Conduct and/or participate in internal reviews and/or Government inspections.
- Investigate security infractions/violations and prepare reports specifying the potential for loss or compromise and the associated risk to the program(s).
- Collaborate and assist the ISSO / ISSM on implementation of JSIG requirements.
- This position may involve travel on company business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Security and/or Risk Management, Government Policy, Information Management, Criminal Justice, or other related field of study or additional 2 years of Security experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college
- 2 years prior relevant security experience (10 years without a Bachelor’s degree)
- Active In-Scope Secret security clearance
- Experience with any of the following: NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07 series, and/or ICD 705.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- A valid driver’s license is needed as this position may involve escorting individuals across business locations
- Master's degree major in Business Management, Security and/or Risk Management, Government Policy, Information Management, Criminal Justice, or other related field of study
- Possess a final TS security clearance with an investigation not older than 6 years on the first day of employment.
- At least 6 years of National Security experience preferred
- Related training with Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) including, Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC)
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
This position is located Camden, AR. Camden is located about 100 miles south of Little Rock. The area has abundant wildlife and fishing opportunities and is home to numerous historical sites.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.