Subcontract Manager IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 163529BR Date posted 06/24/2020 City Cambridge State MA Country United States
- Perform procurement and subcontract management functions in support of U.S. Government Prime Contracts, International and Commercial subcontracts and Inter-Organizational Transfers (IOTs).
- Solicit domestic and international subcontractors, supporting commercial awards, programs and subcontracts,
- Administer and manage high dollar FFP/Cost Type major subcontracts/IOTs.
- Manage tactical and strategic aspects of subcontract relationship, which includes interface with technical and contract organizations, such as Program Management, Program Office, and Contracts.
- Issue modifications, solicit Engineering Change Proposals, issue Stop Work Orders and review Prime Contract modifications to include relevant changes in subcontract modifications.
- Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Be the focal point for subcontractor performance. Includes: RFP generation, Review adequacy of requirements flow-down, delivery, payments and all contractual terms; Purchase order Placement and maintenance; Subcontract performance monitoring and completion assessments.
- Perform Price and Cost Analysis.
- Communicate clearly, strong writing skills, be proactive in a very fast paced environment, flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility yet be thorough, and drive tasks to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading and mentoring subcontract teams
- Direct experience creating, negotiating and awarding Cost Reimbursement, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, and Firm Fixed Price Research and Development subcontracts
- Direct experience creating subcontracts based on Prime Contract terms and conditions including agency unique terms and conditions
- Experience with New Business Capture and Proposal processes in a subcontracts management role
- Experience working with FAR/DFARS
- Experience with EXIM
- Experience interfacing with internal and external customers and all levels of management including willingness to interact directly with subcontractors
- Experience soliciting, evaluating and documenting cost and price proposals
- Experience with license agreements and long term pricing agreements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and effectively apply new tools, processes and procedures
- Ability to travel domestically, if required
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar with minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Direct experience in awarding and managing Cost type and Firm Fixed Price subcontracts
- Thorough understanding of risk identification, mitigation and contingency planning
- Knowledge of import / export regulations (ITAR/EAR) and their implication and application for subcontracts.
- Prior supervisory experience managing employees.
- Six Sigma and process improvement experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.