Procurement Manager IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 163596BR Date posted 06/23/2020 City Cambridge State MA Country United States
- Responsible for Supply Chain bid/proposal activities for strategic pursuits.
- Utilize source selection techniques, compile and analyze data to perform price analysis, perform cost analyses, conducts negotiations including terms and conditions, and identifies supplier risks.
- Provide risk and opportunity analysis as it relates to introduction of new suppliers to mitigate risks with regard to early supplier decisions.
- Ensure that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers.
- Manage supplier performance to cost, schedule and quality requirements.
- Interface with internal and supplier cross-functional organizations.
- Assist in the development of bids and agreements.
- Execute to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures.
- Purchase Order Documentation.
- Selecting qualified suppliers.
- Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable).
- Post-award management in accordance with company directives and work instructions.
- Knowledge of Long Term Agreements and/or Pricing Agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a procurement/supply chain role
- Experience placing POs/Subcontracts of high complexity and processing high volume POs across various business units
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage job responsibilities in a virtual environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price and cost analysis, source selection/justification, analysis of supplier quotation
- DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (FAR/DFARS)
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
- Proven ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information, processes and tools
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent time management skills - manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet team performance cadence (PO acknowledgements; PR/PO notes updates; PO on-time-delivery (OTD) confirmation; resolution of issues in receiving and inspection)
- Manage accounts payable and vendor payment issues related to purchase orders
- Demonstrated Leadership skills – influence, presence, ability to interface internally and with suppliers
- Ability to mentor and manage junior level staff
- Negotiation skills (internal, across the businesses; external with suppliers) - ability to lead teleconferences (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, i.e., Terms and Conditions)
- Use of standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (SAP-PRISM)
- Ability to filter information from multiple sources to drive innovative solutions
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.