Human Resources Business PartnerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01480509 Most Recent Date Posted 10/20/2021 City Burnsville State Minnesota Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
This position is a member of the Burnsville, MN Human Resources (HR) team and provides HR Business Partner support primarily to the manufacturing and services leadership team. This location has approximately 1,500 employees.
- Understand and articulate business needs and translate them into HR strategies and tactics as a key member of the leadership team.
- The position will play a major role in managing the implementation of major HR initiatives and annual processes, including salary planning, organizational restructuring, talent management, diversity, equity and inclusion programs, workforce planning and succession planning.
- The individual will partner closely with Manufacturing and Services leadership to consult/advise on HR matters and to orchestrate HR services as needed within the business environment.
- Provides facilitation and change management consultation to leadership teams within the sites.
- Coordinates any restructuring efforts and will be required to consult on organization design, job level and title changes with appropriate SME's in HR.
- Acts as the primary DER (Designated Employer Representative) overseeing the site Drug and Alcohol program
- Active member of the HR team owning project work that benefits the broader Operations or Avionics organization.
- Daily work may be an even blend of tactical vs. strategic work in support of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is Required
- Proven experience in a leadership role with HR duties performed.
- Previous employee and leadership coaching experience
- Ability to work independently and build powerful networks
- Must be within a commutable distance to Burnsville, MN; position will require a hybrid working model (onsite and remote).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience working outside of a headquarters location
- Knowledge with Collins processes and procedures
- Experience leading positive employee relations for a manufacturing facility is desired
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms