Chief Manufacturing EngineerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01410050 Date posted 09/29/2020 City Burnsville State Minnesota Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
- Key responsibilities of the Manufacturing Chief Engineer include the following: Innovating, advancing and expanding core capabilities; architecting systems level roadmaps to support business strategy; developing plans and schedules that ensure the timely delivery of technical solutions. Engaging the stakeholder community and cultivate relationships that advance technical capability and support business growth.
- Candidates must have a passion for customer focus and high satisfaction to both internal and external customers. Proven success when working in a highly matrix’d organization. Mentorship of IPT teams on new programs, and individuals within Manufacturing organization
- Establishes processes to identify organization wide opportunities and implements changes to improve products or reduce costs to achieve business operating objectives.
- Establishes manufacturing strategies for organization, reviews processes for manufacturability of existing and future products and recommends modifications or adaptations to address quality, customer, product, or productivity constraints.
- Designs and develops manufacturing processes for products, taking into consideration problems inherent in the transfer of technology from research to manufacturing.
- May make recommendations concerning acquisition and use of new technological equipment and materials.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related technical field is required- Master’s Degree in Engineering, or related technical field is preferred
- 10+ years of Aerospace Manufacturing Experience Strong program / project management skills required with the ability to not only track quality activities and performance but to develop strategic plan to implement and execute.
- The ability to multi-task projects, managing multiple aerospace platforms and customers, including major OEM’s, international, domestic and U.S. Government.
- . Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- . Position requires the ability to communicate with all levels and organizations within UTAS as well as with the customers.
- Candidates must have a passion for customer focus and high satisfaction to both internal and external customers.
- Proven success when working in a highly matrix’d organization.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Candidate must This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms