Business Development Intern (Summer 2021)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01406179 Date posted 08/26/2020 City Burnsville State Minnesota Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HMN04: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville No 2900 West County Road 42, Burnsville, MN, 55337 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
We are seeking a new or experienced Intern to support business pursuit activities in our Commercial Aftermarket Business Development team within Sensors and Fire Protection, Avionics Business unit of Collins Aerospace
Good analytical and communication skills; familiarity with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications. Candidate will need to work with limited direction and be able to work well in a fast-paced Team environment.
- Responsibilities will include general support of proposal document development, sales & marketing literature creation, data analytics to support pricing models, trend analysis and identification of new opportunities for sales growth. Candidate will work closely with the Commercial Aftermarket Business Development Team members, as well as Avionics global Sales team, Contracts, Engineering and Value Stream Managers.
- Strong skills in the use of Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Word applications. Data/statistical analysis experiences is a plus.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Minimum completion of at least 30 credit hours
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Must hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Education: Current BS undergraduate at an accredited university.
- Prefer a major in Business or Engineering.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms