Administrative & Logistics Specialist, TrainingBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 176384BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Budapest State Hungary Country United States
Raytheon Technologies Global Training Services is seeking an ADMINISTRATIVE & LOGISTICS SPECIALIST to be based OCONUS in BUDAPEST, HUNGARY in support of the Afghan Air Force (AAF) Mission Qualification (MQT) Training Program. The Administrative & Logistics Specialist will report directly to the Afghan Air Force (AAF) Site Lead for the assigned work location with matrixed reporting to the Program Management Office, Orlando, Florida, for operational and logistical support needs.
The Administrative & Logistics Specialist will be responsible for the administrative and material support for the Afghan Air Force Pilot Training program. Primary duties include administrative processing of visas, passports, sponsorships, expense reports, capability briefings, invoice administration, and material procurement in coordination with multiple departments.
ADDITIONAL JOB EXPECTATIONS:
* Program administrative and logistical support.
* Weekly routine reports.
* Coordinating travel of RTX program employees with Human Resources and RTX employee.
* Processing all redeploying / repatriated RTX employees to ensure employees have the necessary exit visa documents, returning access badges and all program property and equipment prior to departure from training location
* Coordinate and support employee life and wellness to include housing, vehicles and visa/sponsorship with in country Raytheon office.
* Purchasing and accountability of material and funding needed by the program.
* Provide guidance and direction for an integrated functional area team to ensure all training activities are fully resourced.
* Provide technical advice and subject matter expertise for all logistics activities / functions. Interface with the Government, subcontractors, and local vendors to ensure training is fully resourced.
* Maintain oversight of all logistics requirements necessary to accomplish training and coordinate with the Government, subcontractor, or local vendors to ensure training support requirements are met.
* Develop, consolidate administrative and logistics reports; routinely reporting to the designated Site Lead on the status of all open, on-going and completed support activities.
* In coordination with functional area members, develop long-term sourcing strategies to improve efficiency in supporting all training requirements.
WORK SCHEDULE DISCLOSURE:
Standard schedule will be a standard 40 hour work week, however work may include nights, holidays, and weekends on short notice.
CITIZENSHIP ELIGIBILITY DISCLOSURE:
* This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
* Must possess a US Passport with at least 6 months of remaining eligibility
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card via the National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) process.
Bachelor's degree from accredited school & six (6) years of related experience, OR two (2) years related experience with Master's degree. Eight (8) years of additional equivalent work experience (14 total years) may be accepted in lieu of BA/BS education requirement.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must have minimum of 3 years of administrative and logistics management related experience with the US military or similar aviation program as a contractor.
* Must be able to obtain a Hungarian visa, as required
* Experience in contractor or subcontractor administration
* Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft office automation resources
* Self-starter with good organizational skills who can work both autonomously and as a member of a team
* Experience in import/export compliance
* Be detail-oriented with the ability to work under challenging deadlines.
* Effective interpersonal skills, and exceptional judgment and decision-making skills, with special focus on achieving engaged participation of appropriate team members across the business
* Previous experience as a Project Management Liaison or similar type position supporting employee processing requirements with host nation ministries.
* Experience in material management programs, including Maximo.
* Experience in working on various contracts with the U.S. Government
* Experience working overseas
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.