Business & SAP AnalystBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01409112 Date posted 09/10/2020 City Brea State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HCA11: Brea H&W 2727 Imperial Highway, Brea, CA, 92821 USA
This position is for an experienced SAP Specialist and Business analysis who is responsible for the business support for SAP, for making moderate improvements to systems and processes to enhance performance of work area and teams. Works to pull data and analyze data and present at an executive level.
- Maintaining Master Data in SAP system
- Validation of requested data
- Managing user profiles in SAP and related applications
- Providing high level functional support to resolve SAP ERP issues
- Identifying, and escalating SAP related incidents, create service requests
- Ensuring that issues are resolved and alternatively escalated to next level to find adequate support to resolve the issue
- Supporting system testing
- Regression testing of new functionalities to ensure production system stability
- Gathering knowledge transfer of new functionalities
- Sharing best practices and latest knowledge
- Observing training needs and gathering feedback to support SAP training needs
- Operations analysis to support the business in data pull and analyzing the data
- Presenting data in excel and PowerPoint
- Work to create operations matrix and pull data
- Up to 10% travel may be needed as business requires
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Experience in heavy data sourcing
- Experience with data reporting to multiple business stakeholders
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations for business stakeholders as needed
- Senior and Executive presentation and engagement experience
- Experience with excel beyond the basic functions
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau highly preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms