Sr Supv, FacilitiesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 183661BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/02/2021 City Billerica State MA Country United States
Innovate & Excel.
Join Our Team & Change Our World.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
Raytheon Technologies, Real Estate & Facilities, has an opening for a Senior Supervisor, Facilities at our Waltham / Billerica MA, location. The facility is comprised of two buildings, totaling 300,000 square feet. It consists of traditional office space, closed and classified areas.
- Supervise employees and/or outside contractors, who construct, maintain and repair utilities systems, buildings and equipment via one or more of the following trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, heating, painting and/or general maintenance, including custodial & grounds
- Manage and direct all day-to-day activities in support of building operations and customer needs
- Provide on and off-site direction to mechanical system technicians during regular and off-hours as needed
- Manage all work assignments in a safe and professional manner
- Assure effective preventive maintenance of existing systems
- Maintain time and attendance system
- This role requires the ability to work overtime to support building, customer and business needs at both locations as well as nights and weekends
- A solid knowledge of building management systems
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be capable of communicating with customers in a professional office setting, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize tasks to provide a safe productive work environment to the building occupants
- Solid computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to read blue-prints
- Licensed in a trade – Plumbing, HVAC, or Electrician,
- Proven project management experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience working with bargaining unit trades such as HVAC technicians, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and millwrights
- Strong troubleshooting background in your designated trade
Required Education and Experience:
- This role typically requires a Bachelors’ degree in Facilities, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 5 years of experience or equivalent combination or related experience in facilities arena and schooling in lieu of degree
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.