Proposal Analytics LeadBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 184500BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/03/2021 City Billerica State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a difference across broad end-to-end solutions, a rich technology and product set, an expansive range of disciplines, a growing global footprint, and a diverse team of colleagues and customers.
Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) is seeking a Proposal Analytics Lead to work in our Proposal Excellence department. This position is responsible for managing the costs, tools, and metrics used by Proposal Excellence in the daily operation of complex RMD proposal development. The position encompasses the planning of all proposal cost estimates, the planning and use of all proposal development-related tools, and the tracking and update of all proposal-related metrics. The incumbent will work with the proposal manager to identify tools requirements, develop and adjust the tools and processes plan, allocate software and hardware tool assignments, and prioritize proposal tools / support issues.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Developing proposal support cost estimates.
- Managing third-party proposal contractor’s monthly charging, invoicing and payment process, and working with all support functions (e.g., Finance, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable) to ensure timely payments to contractor.
- Managing, using, and updating of the RMD proposal-related tools and metrics, ensuring effective and efficient deployment and use of collaborative proposal development tools and capabilities.
- Participating in the development, review, and approval of all major proposal plans.
- Providing proposal tools training, and develop processes, procedures, and other support enablers as required to effectively manage RMD’s tools and metrics.
- Working with proposal managers to ensure professional, RFP-compliant proposal documents are developed and delivered on time.
- Working collaboratively with proposal managers and Proposal Excellence leadership on the specification, identification, testing, and selection of tools to simplify / automate the proposal development process.
- Developing and managing the tool operations budget, to include training and expenses.
- Coordinating Proposal Manager training and be the Proposal Excellence CMX Talent Excellence interface.
- Some domestic travel required, approximately monthly.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.), Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of directly related work experience, or 5+ years of directly related work experience with a relevant advanced degree
- 4+ years of experience creating financial, proposal, estimate, or cost analyses
- Experience managing financial costs, tools, and metrics
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working with proposal processes and tools
- Experience responding to Requests for Proposal
- Experience analyzing / estimating proposal data in government and/or defense industry
- Ability to present, train, and communicate effectively with people within the organization and within client organizations
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.