Prin Spclst, Est and PricingBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 175065BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Billerica State MA Country United States
The Raytheon Technologies Global Pricing Solutions (GPS) team is seeking an individual to join its team as a Principle Proposal Analyst. Global Pricing Solutions is part of the Global Mobility Solutions organization within Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Services. GPS is focused on delivering cost proposals for expatriate support required to meet RMD and RIS program requirements. This role will be involved in all aspects of proposal development, from partnering with program teams to define requirements to executing, reviewing and approving proposal submissions. Additional responsibilities include leading and conducting pricing support to Customer fact-finding activities and government audits. This individual’s work product will have a direct and immediate impact on Raytheon’s ability to capture new business and execute on existing business. GPS partners closely with Program Management Offices, International Assignment Services, Expatriate Tax, and Estimating & Pricing to deliver accurate and compliant proposals.
- Strong background in estimating & pricing or financial planning & analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office including superior Excel abilities
- Knowledge and working understanding of the laws and regulations that govern acquisitions and program execution for US Government procurement (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to deliver final work products within defined time frame.
- Advanced level of experience with Microsoft Excel (functions and formula creation)
- Current Active security clearance
- Knowledge of estimating and pricing techniques and understanding of indirect rate applications
- Experience working in a Finance/Pricing lead role as part of an overall proposal or program management team
- Ability to work in dynamic environment as both an individual contributor and integral member of a proposal team
- Bachelors’ Degree, in Finance, Accounting or Business or related discipline and 8 years of applicable experience OR a Masters’ degree and 6 years of applicable experience
- This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.