Site Operational LeadBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01419269 Date posted 01/21/2021 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India
Location:No.14/1 & 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate, Phase 2, Hoody Village, Whitefield Road, KR Puram Hobli,Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Directs field technical support group that covers a wide geographic region. Responsible for close interactions with site business partners and leadership to fully understand and align IT support with business goals. This role will be required to manage and lead specific support aspects of the site including but not limited to desktop support, IT support, local aspects of infrastructure and physical asset management.
· Directs the regional IT infrastructure support teams to meet the needs of the business. Participates in the regional business and IT planning process to provide input and solicit expectations with regards to future IT support
· Drives and delivers initiatives and projects and ensures local service operation performance achieves established SLA goals
· Oversees global initiatives that require local implementation
· Ensures that there are consistent, standardized processes in place locally for managing IT escalations, issues resolution, staff mentoring and financial and IT planning
· Serves as the business conduit for escalations related to support, services and delivery
· Performs proactive analysis on all factors impacting availability and service level attainment
· Ensures IT services are available and operational is all areas of responsibility
· Evaluates and purchases IT equipment based on corporate standards for items to support local operations.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Degree qualified in suitable discipline
· 3 years’ experience with a broad background to various infrastructure technologies including servers and networks, desktop technologies including hardware and software, and strong troubleshooting skills.
· Fluency in English to support regional and global operations
· ITIL Foundations, A+, MCSE, Net+, PMP or other technical and professional certifications desired. Demonstrated experience in service-focused technical environment.
· Demonstrated strong customer service skills
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms