ServiceNow Technical LeadBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01414826 Date posted 11/19/2020 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India
Location:No.14/1 & 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate, Phase 2, Hoody Village, Whitefield Road, KR Puram Hobli,Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX), Global People Services (GPS) organization partners with the Human Resources Organizations across RTX to identify and deliver services that help optimize the employee experience from recruitment to retirement.
ServiceNow Technical Lead
- Act as the offshore tech lead collaborating with other developers, analysts and QA teams
- Own and drive the end to end technical implementation of ServiceNow projects/data conversations/enhancements with dev teams and other SMEs, vendors and the platform teams
- Provide estimates and own the delivery of offshore technical deliverable by following the SDLC guidelines
- Hands on configuration and development in all aspects of ServiceNow including but not limited to portal, workflows, UI actions, integrations etc.,
- Develop POCs and present solution options to senior leadership to help solve complex business problems
- Establish high standards and act as the mentor to the development teams
- Drive release management and change management processes
- Authoring and maintaining technical documentation
- Implement process improvements by collaborating with the platform team
- Contribute to roadmaps and accelerate the adoption and maturity of the platform capabilities
- 6- 10 years in IT with at least 4 years full cycle experience in ServiceNow primarily on HRSD
- Strong expertise in Agile development/SDLC methodologies, Test Automation
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Ability to build and develop strong customer/business relationships and drive client conversations
- Experience in release management and change management processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong knowledge on the core components of ITSM platform, performance and security
- Experience in integrating ServiceNow with third-party software using REST/SOAP including scripted web services
- Experience in all aspects for HRSD not limited to Service Portal & custom widgets, UI actions, integrations, transform maps, business rules, client scripts, workflows, ACLs, data policies, HR service mapping etc.,
- Experience in implementing and customized core applications including incident, problem, change, knowledge, configuration management and service catalog
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, SSO, SSL and other such technologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- ServiceNow Certification/ServiceNow Certification is preferred but not required
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.