Manager - HR Service Delivery, HR Specialized ServicesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01405295 Date posted 07/27/2020 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India
Location:No.14/1 & 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate, Phase 2, Hoody Village, Whitefield Road, KR Puram Hobli,Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX), Global People Services (GPS) organization partners with the Human Resources Organizations across RTX to identify and deliver services that help optimize the employee experience from recruitment to retirement.
Manager - HR Service Delivery, HR Specialized Services
- Lead the transfer, stabilization and management of specialized services from BU HR to People Services, including scoping and sizing workload, process optimization, standardization, creation of process documentation, knowledge transfer and manage day to day activities.
- Lead ,mentor and guide the team to ensure that they can work flexibly across all specialized service lines (Employee Relations , Total Rewards, Learning and Development and Reporting) providing advice and guidance across a range of complex HR queries and transactions.
- Ensures adherence to applicable governmental regulations
- Develop and lead launch communications, ensuring the service is effectively promoted and utilized by all business units.
- Ensure the team delivers a consistent efficient, effective and excellent service at all times, meeting and exceeding SLAs and performance targets.
- Act a source of expert knowledge for all relevant specialized services processes, policies and practices.
- Foster, develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with customers, CoEs, key vendors, and BU HR partners to expedite effective query resolution and accelerate utilization.
- Ensure a 'customer first' leadership at all times by consistently and proactively role modelling excellent customer service.
- Act as a key member of the People Services India leadership team, being an advocate for the service and supporting the successful delivery of the wider Global People Services strategy.
- Utilize the ACE framework of tools to continuously improve processes, quality standards and process compliance.
- Understand and be compliant with the corporate data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Develops, trains, and leads a team focused on providing the organization with an exceptional experience concerning Shared Services programs and initiatives.
- Minimum 12 years as an HR generalist.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Prior exposure to process migration / transition will be an added advantage.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS office suite.
- Strong HR generalist skills and extensive experience in a line HR role
- Good understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change driving innovation.
- Good understanding or experience of, Employee Relations , Total Rewards, Learning and Development and Reporting (experience of multiple areas an advantage)
- Demonstrable experience of positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders.
- Experience in anticipating issues, problem solving and in HR compliances.
- Past supervisory experience with good leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high-paced and deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, as well as an effective team player
- Ability to spot and develop future talent
- Experience / good understanding of process design & improvement, project Management and in change management.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.