Lead Engineer SoftwareBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01414995 Most Recent Date Posted 06/10/2021 City Bengaluru State Karnataka Country India
Location:Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
This Position needs experience with programming languages such PL/SQL coding & also provide guidance & support to developers.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
- Assist with schema design, code review, SQL query tuning
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations
- Write and deploy SQL patches
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
- Process work accurately and in a timely manner
- Pay attention to detail at all times
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements
- Collate, prepare and present statistical information for internal and external use
Database Developer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages such PL/SQL coding
- Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
- Experience working with Oracle RAC, SQL Server or MySQL
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubeshooting and maintenance
- Expertise in SQL
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms