HR AssociateBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01405297 Date posted 07/27/2020 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India
Location:No.14/1 & 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate, Phase 2, Hoody Village, Whitefield Road, KR Puram Hobli,Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX), Global People Services (GPS) organization partners with the Human Resources Organizations across RTX to identify and deliver services that help optimize the employee experience from recruitment to retirement.
- This customer focused, pro-active, energetic and collaborative role will serve as an HR Associate as part of our Regional Hub Transactional Team within the People Services. In this role, individuals will function across all business units and will provide accurate and timely HR Transactional support to employees, managers, and other HR professionals.
- Provide consistent, timely, accurate and customer-focused HR transactional services and data administration to key stakeholders and customers, while contributing to the achievement of the People Services’ overall vision and strategy.
- Utilize our case management system to achieve required service level agreement metrics and overall client satisfaction.
- Analyze work process design and flow for the People Services team and work with internal and external clients and vendors to implement improved processes, while suggesting necessary improvements to improve the overall client experience and efficiency.
- Review and update existing HR policies/procedures and assist in producing new policies/procedures in relation to HR Transactional services.
- Conduct analysis and prepare ongoing HR Transactional reports to effectively administer policies and programs.
- Understand and be compliant with the corporate data protection and confidentiality policies.
- Work in a team environment to resolve customer questions or issues in broad range of HR matters
- Actively engage in ACE and support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by the business
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 0-2+ years of relevant HR experience
- Prior experience in managing high-volume HR requests and data administration in shared service center experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience managing data in HRIS systems and/or using Workday preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pace and deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to learn processes, policies, and the ability to apply ACE principles to these processes for continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to apply analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) with all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills or aptitude
- Flexibility to work in different time zones
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
- Transportation facility.
- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar programme.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease programme.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.