Infrastructure Engineer - Global HawkBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179008BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Beale AFB State CA Country United States
An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) engineering team has a professional opening for a Senior Systems Engineer. The position will be located at Beale AFB supporting the Global Hawk Ground System Modernization Program (GSMP) program. This position will perform infrastructure engineering tasks pertaining to secure LAN/data center system design, development, implementation, integration, and troubleshooting activities. The qualified team member should possess knowledge and experience with network technologies, services, operations, and security. We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who feeds off the challenge of rolling up their sleeves to rolling off their sleeves to take on meaningful problems each and every day, is a passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
An existing US Government Secret security clearance is required for this position (US citizenship required). The knowledge gained and importance of this role lends itself to future high profile opportunities either in plant or overseas with Global Hawk.
- 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in design, implementation and administration for hardware and systems portfolios.
- Proficient at building, maintaining, managing and monitoring servers running Linux
- Working technical knowledge of Linux operating systems including RHEL and Ubuntu.
- Knowledge and experience of Application and Security protocols, such as Solarwinds, HBSS, Certificates & Tokens, RSA, McAfee SIEM, McAfee SIEM, McAfee IPS/IDS, Rubrik Host Backup System, SAN storage, and Active Directory
- Exellent communicator with the ability to work effectively in team environments
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- High level of motivation, self-starter, ability to demonstrate effective project management and completion of complex network tasks with little guidance
- Excellent time management skills
- Experienced in working with highly hardened/secure environments
- Skilled at Problem Solving, related to design or development environments
- Skilled at implementing security controls as defined by STIG requirements or a System Security Plan
- Experienced in maintaining baseline configuration controls
- Experienced with working in Virtual and Physical environments
Minimum Education Required: A degree in Science, Technology Engineering or Math (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College with emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.179008
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.