Principal Support EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 165753BR Date posted 07/28/2020 City Aurora State CO Country United States
RISCSI provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Raytheon Technologies is currently seeking Tier 3 candidates with the following skillsets:
- Systems Administrators (Windows, Linux, UNIX or Solaris)
- Software Developers
- System Engineers
- Database Administrators
Work will include design, development, installation, configuration, maintenance and urgent troubleshooting efforts. The environment fluctuates between routine and urgent, depending on ongoing tasks, priorities, and performance of assigned systems. Call in support may be required.
This position requires a degree and 8 years of related experience OR 16 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
· Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II (minimum)
· Must have a CI Polygraph
· Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Must be a team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support high priority customer activities
· Strong customer service and team skills, proven customer interaction and customer support experience
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph are required.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.