Principal Software Systems Test EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 163253BR Date posted 06/23/2020 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Software Systems Test Engineer for programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Software Systems Test Engineeryour duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Lead the planning and conduct of Test activities; define test plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Key participant in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Lead teams in conducting tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
- Current SECRET Security clearance.
- 8+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Test engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Test procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Current SSBI or active TS or SCI security clearance
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College with 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Master's/PHD in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College with 6+ years of relevant work experience
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.