Principal Proposal AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 160730BR Date posted 05/11/2020 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Enterprise Services (ES) Global Finance has an excellent opportunity within their Strategic Pricing organization for a Principal Proposal Analyst.
This is a high visibility pricing position within a dynamic organization focused on creating and supporting Cost Volume efforts for any/all of the Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) Business Units' business pursuits.
The Strategic Pricing Group offers visibility to, and requires extensive contact with all proposal team members, subcontractors, customers, and RIS Senior Management. The management of this activity, in concert with the other proposal volume leaders, is key to winning new business.
Activities include developing pricing strategies, constructing should cost /pricing models, writing compelling cost volumes, meeting schedule, and compliance requirements in order to submit compelling and winning cost volumes.
Some additional activities include, but are not limited to: Forming and supporting the proposal cost team, managing all cost volume activities such as compiling cost, schedule, and technical elements in accordance with the request for proposal (RFP) specifications. The development of complex Excel cost models to support proposal efforts is crucial for should-cost and pricing reviews with management.
Flexible work arrangements may be available after an initial acclimation period.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support cost volume teams for large sole-source and/or competitive proposals
- Advanced Skills utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience in working with proposal teams in a very dynamic environment
- Demonstrated Bid/Cost Proposal development skills
- Be very detail oriented and have demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral team member in a highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven experience briefing all levels of Management
- Highly proficient with MS Office software (Word, Power-Point, and especially Excel)
- Travel may be required to other company facilities. This is based upon proposal location, possibly up to 20% of time
- Strong skills in Bid/Cost Proposal/Finance to include minimum 3 years of Bid/Cost Proposal experience working on proposals in excess of $50 Million
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS and other Government Procurement regulations as they pertain to Bid/Cost proposals.
- Experience in proposing to different contract types (CPFF,CPIF,CPAF, FFP, FPIF, T&M), with an understanding of financial implications on program execution of each contract type.
- Knowledge of the Service Contract Act and its applications
- Knowledge of international pursuit pricing
- Course work towards or a Master’s degree in Business Administration is also desirable
Required Education and Experience:
- 6 Years applicable experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related discipline and 6 years of applicable experience OR 4 years applicable experience with related Master’s degree
US Citizenship Required:
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.