Lead DevOps Kubernetes & Service Mesh EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 167472BR Date posted 09/15/2020 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of up to $40k for a candidate who is hired with a current, verified TS/SCI clearance
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a Lead DevOps Kubernetes & Service Mesh Engineer available to support development and implementation of Kubernetes deployments.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Kubernetes environments and other ISTIO and HashiCorp products
- Extensive experience designing, implementing and supporting Service Mesh environments
- Extensive Linux development experience
- Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
- Extensive experience creating CI/CD pipelines including automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Dockers, and/or Jenkins (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
- Experience with COTS / FOSS software integration(Ansible and Terraform
- Senior level technical consulting experience including extensive experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
- Experience with SAFe agile processes
- Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
- Hands on Kubernetes Design, Build, and Install experience in large enterprise environments
- RHEL Development Experience
- Existing TS/SCI Security Clearance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM Degree program from an Accredited University, School, and/or College required with 10+ years of relevant work experience.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.