Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community.
Our team is currently seeking an Intelligence Analyst to support Satellite Operations based out of Aurora, CO. The selected candidate will operate systems requiring technical knowledge of the software mission applications and data source processing aspects of the system. Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Applying near real-time technical problem solving skills & monitoring near real-time status of the system.
- Provide near real-time operational response to system alerts and changes in the system environment including system reconfiguration, data analysis, and data reporting.
- Performs and documents preliminary evaluation of system problems. Advises and assists in effecting design changes to improve operational efficiency and/or reduce cost of operations. Documents and maintains operational event logs and records. Utilizes technical training and/or equivalent technical experience to evaluate system performance and enhance system operation and data processing capabilities.
- Will work in a closed environment where frequent and direct interaction and collaboration with customers and peers is ordinary.
- An active and in scope U.S. TS/SCI security clearance with C.I. polygraph.
- Bachelor’s Degree or possess a minimum of 8 years of job related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perform work in the near real-time decision-making environment and successfully complete the Operations Certification Process.
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors on a computer monitor (specifically red, blue, white and green).
- Must be available to work overtime with short notice and fill in for other crew members as required.
- Knowledge or experience performing satellite mission support in a near real-time operations environment.
- Experience monitoring satellite activities or in a related field.
- Typically prior military experience is helpful.
- Experience working in direct support of customers and with direct and frequent customer interaction.
- Ability to control data flow in a methodical and disciplined manner.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $45,300 to $77,000; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.