Digital Signal Intelligence Software EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 169718BR Date posted 10/05/2020 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Then join our team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is looking for a software engineer with experience in signal processing. The position requires engineering skills that include knowledge of real-time signal processing systems. Knowledge of cloud-based solutions and how to implement them is highly desired. The software engineer will support a classified signal-processing program and will engage multiple organizations, internal and external to Raytheon, to develop and implement solutions. Join a small, highly-focus team working to develop and maintain signal-processing applications for use in a real-time operational environment. Team members are multi-disciplined and contribute across all phases of systems engineering, software development, integration and test, and metrics. The team works closely with operations personnel to meet unique and continuously evolving development needs.
The selected candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Develop and implement software solutions for existing signal processing system including:
- Operations and Maintenance
- New features to existing software
- Work within constraints of Infrastructure Service Provider
Must have an existing Top Secret SCI clearance with current SSBI within last 5 years.
- 4+ years of experience
- Enterprise level programming in C++
- Enterprise level programming in Java
- Linux scripting (such as bash, tch, csh, Perl, sh)
- Git / Bitbucket or related SWCM tools
- Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to work in a small team environment, high paced, with flexibility in job role
- Experience with Agile and DevOps practices
- Documentation skills
- Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design skills
- Self-motivated (ability to perform tasks with little to no direct supervision)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in fields of signal processing, software engineering, and architecture of real-time signal processing systems
- Detailed technical analysis and computer simulation / modeling of sophisticated signal processing algorithms using MATLAB or similar tools
- Experience with software process lifecycle (including Concept of operations, requirements, system design/architecting, development, testing, delivery, and system maintenance)
- Midas-based signal processing frameworks (e.g., X-Midas, Midas2K)
- Digital Signal Processing (FFT, Tuning, Modulation/demodulation)
- Familiarization with Software architectures, frameworks (including containerization)
- Quick to identify and fix problems
- Netbeans or Eclipse IDEs
- Intel Compiler (C, C++, Fortran, MKL)
- Experience with real-time systems
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon Technologies is worth the time to explore. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon Technologies. Click here to learn more:https://www.youtube.com/raytheontechnologies
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary range: $88,800 - $118,400
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.