DevOps Linux System AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 173156BR Date posted 12/18/2020 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Linux System Administrator to join our DevOps Transformation team in a classified environment. As a System administrator, you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. Using these methodologies you will be constantly optimizing systems and services for security, automation, and performance/availability, while ensuring solutions developed adhere and align to architecture standards. As the Systems Administrator, you will work closely in a DevOps environment with the program personnel to ensure smooth execution of development and continuous integration.
This position requires US Citizenship with a current TS/SCI with CI Poly Government Security Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen with a current TS-SCI clearance with CI poly.
- 6 years of experience directly related to Linux System Administration, including installation and maintenance of software and hardware.
- Experience administering Red Hat Linux based systems with minimal support, to include kickstart, patching (satellite servers), creating RPM packages, performance tuning, networking, user management, and security.
- Extensive experience with scripting, particularly in Bash and Python
- Experienced using automation tools/frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible, and Chef.
- In-depth experience with the deployment and administration of systems in Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
- Experience with recent versions of VMware (ESXi and vCenter)
- Hands-on experience working with developer tools including Git, Arifactory, Bitbucket, CI/CD tools, and Jira
- Experience with containerization
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology (SAFe, Scrum, Khanban)
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for installation support
- Must be able to support occasional after hour maintenance
- Required to provide pager (on-call) support
- Must have an active CompTIA Security+ or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- NAS and SAN administration experience
- Experience administering Windows based systems
- Proficiency with Enterprise level administration of common services such as DNS, sendmail, and LDAP
- Strong analytic and research skills - must be detail oriented
- Linux and Windows integration tools (Centrify, Samba, etc.)
- Installation and management of fiber channel switches
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with efficiency
- Requires the ability to effectively interact with external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and vendors
- Communication and diplomatic skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field, OR 8 years of experience in lieu of degree.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range $86,500 – $160,000
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.173156
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.