AWS Cloud Engineer-Aurora, ColoradoBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176101BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a AWS / Cloud Engineer with DevSecOps & Infrastructure experience through the use of Ansible and CHEF Automation tool sets available immediately support design, prototype and onboarding activities for hosting existing applications on an Amazon Web Services-based environment.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a DOD-S Security Clearance
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting AWS/Cloud environments; i.e. Excellent Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
• Extensive Linux development experience
• Broad experience developing automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Rancher and/or OpenShift (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
• Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
• Technical experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
• US Citizen – Able to obtain DOD-S clearance is required
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
• Experience with SAFe agile processes
• RHEL Development Experience
• Technical leadership experience; including technical mentoring and coaching
• Current existing DOD-S Security Clearance is preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM Degree program from an Accredited University, School, and/or College required with 6 years of relevant work experience.
Benefits Offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range: $86,500 - $160,000176101
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.