AWS Cloud EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 182870BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/28/2021 City Aurora State CO Country United States
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
The Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a AWS Cloud Engineer with DevSecOps & Infrastructure experience through the use of Ansible and CHEF Automation tool sets available immediately support design, prototype and onboarding activities for hosting existing applications on an Amazon Web Services-based environment.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Must be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain and maintain a DOD-SECRET Security Clearance
• Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting AWS/Cloud environments; i.e. Strong Exposure public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) infrastructure environments
• Extensive Linux development experience
• Broad experience developing automated infrastructure testing of large system deployments using Ansible, Terraform, Rancher and/or OpenShift (Ansible and Terraform highly preferred)
• Prior experience implementing code / artifact control tools such as Git
• Technical experience interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
• US Citizen – Able to obtain DOD-SECRET clearance is required
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application development and deployment processes
• Experience with SAFe agile processes
• RHEL Development Experience
• Technical leadership experience; including technical mentoring and coaching
• Current existing DOD-SECRET Security Clearance is preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 5 years’ experience, a master's degree and 3 years’ experience, or a doctorate and 1 year of experience. Degree must be in a relevant field.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $70,000 to $150,000 however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.