Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 183730BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/20/2021 City Arlington State VA Country United States
The Network & Cyber Technologies (NCT) group within BBN seeks a well-qualified Program Manager to support our advanced research and development projects and pursuits. Our work uses the fundamental principles of math, engineering, and physics to respond to customer requirements addressing challenges in information exchange, protection, and exploitation within the communications and cyber domains. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational and detail-oriented skills, the ability to efficiently handle complex program management issues, and an aptitude for helping researchers focus on the technical work to be achieved.
What you will do
- Have significant interaction with the technical and project support staff on multiple projects
- Advise and collaborate with the technical staff on customer interactions
- Be responsible for monitoring spending, staffing, contract schedule, subcontracts, material purchases, and deliverables
- Help the team stay on task and on budget
- Gain knowledge and experience with cutting edge technical work and innovative research
- Work with a motivated, engaged, and exciting group of peers
- A B.S. or equivalent in a technical degree or business administration, with 8 or more years of industry experience
- 5 or more years of project management / program management experience
- Creativity and a people-centered attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in creating documents and presentations using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with task planning, staffing, and tracking of projects with multiple personnel
- Experience with financial tracking, including the use of tools like Microsoft Excel and Project
- Position may require some amount of overnight travel
- US citizenship required
- Strong financial skills, including forecasting and budgeting
- Experience dealing with government compliance processes such as export/import control
- Experience managing Government-funded contracts
- Experience writing proposals for Government funding
- Experience with managing subcontractors and consultants
- US Government SECRET security clearance; current TS/SCI with full-scope poly clearance, is highly preferred.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients, and our culture enables all employees to find purpose, thrive, and succeed. By creating an environment where all opinions are valued, risk taking is encouraged, and excellence is rewarded, we allow our employees to do their best, most important work.
Raytheon BBN is proud to offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive 401k company match, a Retirement Contribution plan, performance based incentive, and competitive benefits package. In addition to protecting your and your family’s health and well-being, we also offer important financial and family friendly benefits to meet your needs.
Our Work/Life benefits include – Paid Parental Leave – Adoption Assistance – Auto and Home Insurance – Child/Elder Back Up Care – College Coach – Retirement Planning Services – Flexible Work Arrangements - Legal Services – LifeResources – Employee Discount Program – Educational Assistance – Transportation Benefits – and Wellness Reward
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.