Network-based Systems Analyst IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible No Job ID 165090BR Date posted 07/24/2020 City Arlington State VA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a Network Based Cybersecurity Systems Analyst to support this critical customer mission.
- Monitoring of external data sources to maintain currency of Computer Network Defense threat conditions,
- Performing analysis of log files from a variety of sources (e.g., network traffic logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection system logs, DNS logs) to identify possible threats to network security
- Receiving and analyzing network alerts from various sources within the enterprise and determine possible causes of such alerts,
- Tracking and documenting Computer Network Defense incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 1+ years of directly relevant experience in network investigations
- Knowledge of Computer Network Defense policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of defense-in-depth principles and general attack stages with respect to network security architecture
- Ability to characterize and analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources
- Ability to identify and analyze anomalies in network traffic using metadata
- Ability to reconstruct a malicious attack or activity based on network traffic
- Ability to examine network topologies to understand data flows through the network
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
- Knowledge of network device integrity concepts and methodologies
- Understanding of how to preserve evidence integrity according to standard operating procedures or national standards
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8140.01 IAT Level II, IASAE II, CSSP Analyst
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.