Cyber Tool Suite User Interface DeveloperBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178469BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Arlington State VA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is supporting a U.S. Government customer to provide support for onsite incident response to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. Contract personnel perform investigations to characterize of the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans, and assist with the restoration of services. Raytheon Technologies Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a Cyber Tool Suite User Interface Developer to support this critical customer mission.
- Designing, troubleshooting, and implementing user interfaces for state of the art cybersecurity tools and automation
- Conducts software validation and verification, and software engineering anomaly resolution
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Confers with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active Secret clearance; TS/SCI is preferred
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in applications development
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and code versioning and maintenance
- Experience with assessing and integrating commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
- Experience across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information, documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques, and processes, and interoperability
- Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation and evaluation of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree
- 4-6 years of application development experience with a High School diploma can substitute for a degree and 2+ years of experience
- CSSLP, Security+
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.