Account Solutions ArchitectBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 169822BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Arlington State VA Country United States
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing enthusiastic responses to customer problems that are technically sound and align with the customer’s planned direction. They will maintain credibility in SIGINT collection, processing and analysis, Computer Network Operations, Computer Network Defense and Data Analysis/Analytics. Expected activities include meeting with and providing technical briefings to the customer’s technical representatives and key strategic partners, generating white papers on key technologies and working with pursuit teams to understand customer requirements and produce exceptional technical proposals.
CODEX Solutions Engineer Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be:
• Accountable for excellent written and oral communication skills demonstrated across technical exchange meetings, customer presentations, white papers, and proposals. Solutions engineer must possess the ability to communicate complex concepts to a diverse audience of senior business leaders and technical subject matter experts.
• Accountable for supporting capture activities that require development of competitive technical materials. Performance in these activities is evaluated based on initiative transitions, competitive win-rate, and formal customer debriefs.
• Accountable for the development and reuse of technical materials in support of new business activities. New technical materials should be derivative from master materials and adjusted to address needs of identified opportunity.
• Accountable for monitoring, maintaining and updating proposal material archives within SIGINT collection, processing and analysis, Computer Network Operations, Computer Network Defense and Analysis/Analytics. Solutions Engineers will cultivate consistency within a given technology area across multiple pursuits.
• Accountable for coordinating a diverse team that includes subject matter experts
• Responsible to serve as a proposal lead, individual contributor, subject matter export or solution review team member within large, multi-disciplined, matrixed teams based on the needs of an identified opportunity.
• Responsible for the development, execution, and reporting on technical strategies within a given SIGINT collection, processing and analysis, Computer Network Operations, Computer Network Defense and Data Analysis/Analytics. Activities include strategic planning, technology roadmap development, and strategic partner evaluations. Solution Engineers will evaluate the needs of new and emerging technologies within a technology area to inform future strategic initiatives.
• Responsible to contribute to identification, development, and assessment of cross-technology area opportunities. Solutions Engineers will assist other technology leaders in applying expertise to unique technology challenges in alternate domains.
Solutions Engineer Qualifications:
• An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
• At least 5 years of professional experience developing, writing, and reviewing technical solutions for complex proposals within technology area.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer requirements and develop differentiating technical solutions.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with basis of estimate (BOE) development
• The ability to deliver and receive constructive criticism
Solutions Engineer Desired Experience:
• Experience in a strategic role across complete project life cycle within technology area
• Experience with earned value management system (EVMS)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.