Systems Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 169771BR Date posted 10/15/2020 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
Raytheon Technologiesis a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. Raytheon Technologies hires industry-leading professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions.
Applies systems engineering principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, Utilization, Support, and Retirement. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Communicates with other program personnel, customer overseers, and senior executives. Responsibility for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed.
- Requirements Analysis,Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal.
- Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Four (4) years of systems engineering experience.
Education/Certification requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and current TS/SCI with a poly clearance is required.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.