Sr Prin Eng, Systems EngrgBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 171202BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
Raytheon is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. Raytheon hires industry-leading professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions.
The Sr. Principle Systems Engineer will guide users in formulating requirements and advise alternative approaches and conduct feasibility studies. Will be responsible for analyzing user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements and specifications. The Systems Engineering will provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology and guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility for one of the Government’s Analytic Modernization Programs whose primary purpose is to enable Analyst Workflows through Visualization and Presentation Capabilities including Applications. Work environments include: EU2 Virtual Desktop, MACHINESHOP, Atlassian Stack, OpenShift, Rancher and Docker.
- Twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Must have current TS/SCI with polygraph
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.