Senior Training SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180258BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
***This position is Contingent on government acceptance of candidate to fill existing need on active contract task order(s)***
Raytheon Technologies’ Applied Signal Technology (AST) program is in need of SIGINT systems support staff with demonstrated experience supporting Intelligence Community (IC) Missions. If you have the experience from current and/or recent commercial or military involvement, and are interested in continuing to support the Nation’s security, this could be the dream job for you. The position is in the Annapolis Junction, Maryland area. Raytheon Technologies is interested in talking to you to review your experience with IC’s SIGINT operations and the systems that support those operations. Raytheon Technologies is currently under contract to provide Mission Critical operations support and continues to seek engineers who strive for excellence and have a passion to be part of a team that strengthens our nation and improves the security of our world.
AST’s work environment is dynamic, highly collaborative, and provides engineers the freedom to strengthen and expand their skills, explore new and innovative ideas, and work directly with our nation’s finest service members all while embracing integrity, diversity, and work-life balance. AST offers generous reward and recognition programs in compensation, broad career development opportunities, excellent health care options, educational assistance, parental leave, flexible work schedules, 401(k) with matching, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Position Specific Summary:
Provide HCSO with training support necessary to develop, present and maintain course materials, classroom instructions and support documentation for both instructor and computer/web based training to include, but not limited to presentations, blogs, training manuals, processes and procedures, guides, meeting minutes, etc. Will consider Senior Technical Writer with a Training background. Experience should include designing and developing instructor-led and/or web-based training courses and associated materials, including slides, diagrams, student guides, practical activities, and assessments
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- A minimum of 6 years of electrical engineering or computer science experience that demonstrates a working knowledge of basic electronics, SIGINT systems, and computer systems.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a trainer in the fields of electronic systems operation, electronic equipment maintenance, software maintenance, or SIGINT tools, including conducting operations and engineering-level courses.
- Writing Skills
- Write in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Proficiency in basic grammar skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling, usage)
- Be able to convey information for appropriate audience
- Editing Skills
- Formal Writing Style
- Technical Skills
- Engineering comprehension, understand subject matter
- Knowledge of government documentation standards
- Basic understanding of government classification rules
- Research technical information
- Tool Skills
- Computer savvy
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to take screen shots off system user interfaces
- Interviewing and Listening Skills
- Ability to know how to ask the questions to get needed answers
- Need to know the best approach to SMEs, willing to reach out
- Strong listening skills to capture the necessary information and to know which follow-up questions need to be answered
- Design Skills
- Develop graphics
- Illustration skills
- Formatting skills, layout and design of document
- Organizational skills, consolidating information
- Personal Skills
- Willing to accept feedback, constructive criticism
- Work independently
- Detailed oriented
- Motivated and ambitious
- Experience in development, testing and maintenance of course materials, classroom instructions and development of computer based courseware is required
Required Education: Completed Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field from an accredited institution.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.180258
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.