Configuration ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 169777BR Date posted 10/15/2020 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on team to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a CM on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to assist in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
Education/Certification requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and current TS/SCI with a poly clearance is required.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.