Computer Scientist - Full Stack JAVABusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180257BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
***This position is Contingent on Prime contractor review and acceptance of qualifications.***
***This position is Contingent on government acceptance of candidate to fill existing need on active contract task order(s)***
Raytheon Technologies’ Applied Signal Technology (AST) program is in need of SIGINT systems support staff with demonstrated experience supporting Intelligence Community (IC) Missions. If you have the experience from current and/or recent commercial or military involvement, and are interested in continuing to support the Nation’s security, this could be the dream job for you. The position is in the Annapolis Junction, Maryland area. Raytheon Technologies is interested in talking to you to review your experience with IC’s SIGINT operations and the systems that support those operations. Raytheon Technologies is currently under contract to provide Mission Critical operations support and continues to seek engineers who strive for excellence and have a passion to be part of a team that strengthens our nation and improves the security of our world.
AST’s work environment is dynamic, highly collaborative, and provides engineers the freedom to strengthen and expand their skills, explore new and innovative ideas, and work directly with our nation’s finest service members all while embracing integrity, diversity, and work-life balance. AST offers generous reward and recognition programs in compensation, broad career development opportunities, excellent health care options, educational assistance, parental leave, flexible work schedules, 401(k) with matching, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Position Specific Summary:
This position requires a software engineer providing full software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality, web/graphic user interface development, and database support. The candidate should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Minimum of 6 years with software development lifecycle experience
- Within the last 5 years, 4 years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
- LINUX experience required
- Minimum of 3 years Java experience required.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and Messaging Framework such as JMS, web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Relational Database (Oracle preferred)
- Self-Motivated, problem solver
- Familiar with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXEL API, shell scripting)
- Familiar with XMLand JSON
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field from an accredited institution.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.180257
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.