US SIGINT Operations Information Systems TechnologistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166643BR Date posted 08/17/2020 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
***This position is Contingent on Prime contractor review and acceptance of qualifications.***
***This position is Contingent on government acceptance of candidate to fill existing need on active contract task order(s)***
Applied Signal Technology (AST) is in need of SIGINT systems support staff with demonstrated experience supporting Intelligence Community (IC) Missions. If you have the experience from current and/or recent commercial or military involvement, and are interested in continuing to support the Nation’s security, this could be the dream job for you. The position is in the Annapolis Junction, Maryland area. RAST is interested in talking to you to review your experience with IC’s SIGINT operations and the systems that support those operations. RAST is currently under contract to provide Mission Critical operations support and continues to seek engineers who strive for excellence and have a passion to be part of a team that strengthens our nation and improves the security of our world.
With locations in Sunnyvale and Anaheim Hills, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, Northern Virginia Dulles area, and Annapolis Junction, MD, AST provides trusted strategic and tactical SIGINT solutions that protect the interests of the U.S. and its partners. AST’s work in areas such as high-capacity broadband communications, signal processing and analysis, tactical SIGINT, and wireless communications continually challenges our extraordinary engineers to solve problems and make the world a safer place. AST’s work environment is dynamic, highly collaborative, and provides engineers the freedom to strengthen and expand their skills, explore new and innovative ideas, and work directly with our nation’s finest service members all while embracing integrity, diversity, and work-life balance. AST offers generous reward and recognition programs in compensation, broad career development opportunities, excellent health care options, educational assistance, parental leave, flexible work schedules, 401(k) with matching, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Although this position is staffed in Annapolis Junction, MD, future career opportunities to live near and experience the California coast or Utah’s lakes and mountains may be possible.
** This particular position will be staffed in Annapolis Junction, MD only. **
As an Operations Information Systems Technologist you will be an integral part of our efforts to support our US Government customers and our nation. For this specific job assignment you will join a dedicated team as a training specialist providing mission critical on-site support services to the US Government.
- Excellent people skills with a goal to work in the elite SIGINT community team.
- A minimum of 6 years of practical experience in electrical engineering or computer science experience that demonstrates a working knowledge of basic electronics, SIGINT systems, and computer systems.
- Experience should include designing and developing instructor-led and/or web-based training courses and associated materials, including slides, diagrams, student guides, practical activities, and assessments.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a trainer in a complete or subset of the fields associated with electronic systems operation, electronic equipment maintenance, software maintenance or SIGINT tools, including conducting operations and engineering-level courses.
- Basic understanding of Government classification rules.
- Ability to independently research and understand technical information.
- Proficiency, or ability to gain proficiency, with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Ability to take screen shots of system user interfaces and incorporate into instructional materials.
- Ability to design and develop effective easy-to-understand instructional aids.
- Ability to organizing and consolidate information, design layouts, create illustrations and drawings, and format finished presentations.
- Ability to explain technical concepts with clear, concise, accurate, and complete writing.
- Ability to assess an intended target audience and convey information at the appropriate level for that audience.
- Current TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Ability and openness to bring diversity of experiences into the team environment to form a better unit.
- Able to work independently.
- Detailed oriented.
- Motivated and ambitious.
- Formal US Gov’t SIGINT and/or systems training Certifications or equivalent.
- BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM), or related field.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.