Senior Emulation DeveloperBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 160412BR Date posted 04/28/2020 City Annapolis Junction State MD Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. Raytheon hires industry-leading professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions. Raytheon Technologiesengineers are developing advanced analytics helping transform analysis by making sense of the massive amounts of data that must be processed at break neck speed. Our Knowledge Management expertise includes utilizing semantic web technologies, storage, indexing, retrieval of structured/unstructured data, and social network analysis to extract and build graphic representations.
We take our work and our fun seriously. We are passionate about engineering, and we prove it by funding internal R&D concepts from early inception through product development and customer delivery. We believe the best ideas stand on their own merits, and we fund ideas from our most junior engineers to our most seasoned staff. We reward excellence early and often through monetary awards, raises, and promotions. We keep ourselves sharp through weekly engineer-driven technical talks, and we team up regularly to compete in CTFs. If you walk through our Maryland office, you might catch a couple of us taking a break for a round of table tennis, Smash Brothers, or bughouse. If you show up around 2 or 3, you can join us for tea time and specialty coffee pour-overs. On Mondays we have lunch brought in from one of the many great area restaurants, paid for by the company. Our office outings are crazy fun and typically include go-karting, axe-throwing, indoor skydiving, or camping.
- Seven (7) years’ experience programming in C, C++, Assembly and Python
- Four (4) years’ experience developing in one (1) or more of the following: Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments, UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, Mission-applicable platforms
- Two (2) years’ experience developing software systems that emulate real hardware or firmware
- Strong understanding of networking principles; ability to quickly understand new protocol stacks
- Experience writing and managing software requirements
- Experience with modern software test techniques and platforms
- Experience with modern continuous integration techniques and platforms
- Experience with modern source control (git, Atlassian, or similar)
An existing security clearance is not required, however, qualified applicants will be required to undergo a security investigation and obtain a clearance in the course of employment. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Hypervisor development
- FPGA development
- Device driver development
- Low-level experience in multiple operating systems and instruction sets
- JTAG debugging
Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years’ experience in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or equivalent; seven (7) years’ of total relevant experience can be substituted for a degree
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.