Veterans Transition & Development Program (VTDP)Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 168618BR Date posted 09/18/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
VTDP is a full-time, one-year program within one of Raytheon Missiles & Defense’s (RMD) functional or mission areas. In this role, you will have up to two (2) six-month rotational assignments within your hiring organization including but not limited to Global Supply Chain, Operations, Mission Assurance, Finance and Engineering etc. Members of the VTDP gain exposure to cutting-edge technology, world-class products, advanced manufacturing capabilities and are also engaged in a wide range of learning & development experiences including: i.e. mentoring with veteran leadership team members, live and self-paced learning, career planning, networking through the Rayvets employee resource group and exposure to Raytheon Technologies programs and practices.
- Minimum 2 years active-duty US Military service
- College graduate with Bachelor degree and/or equivalent military experience
- Honorable discharge upon separation from service
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- 0-5 years of separation from US military service
- Graduate degree in related area
- Demonstrated successful performance and record of successful leadership
- US military leadership experience, typically achieved as a Commissioned Officer or as a Non-Commissioned Officer in any United States military branch of service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to lead effective presentations
- Forward thinking and ability to work through complex and unpredictable circumstances
- Ability to adapt to change and achieve positive business outcomes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to complete tasks with minimal follow-up/supervision
- Ability to work in a team within a matrix or multi-functional environment
- Proactive and results-driven approach
- Ability to thrive in fast paced and dynamic environments
- Existing security clearance
- Experience with MS office applications
- Note: Successful candidates selected for this VTDP cohort must be available for a June 2021 start date.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.