Team Leader II - Facilities Maintenance (First Shift)Businesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 163562BR Date posted 06/19/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
- Perform work with minimal direction and communicate well with team members, management, Security, EHSS, internal customers, outside contractors, vendors, and the bargaining unit.
- Work multiple complex tasks simultaneously and set priorities to ensure successful outcomes.
- Prioritize critical tasks and respond quickly using time management skills.
- Provide team leadership based on technical knowledge and ability to routinely develop cost effective solutions over a range of complex issues while ensuring solutions are innovative and consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in leading building, infrastructure, and maintenance projects
- Experience in supervising a Custodial staff and the utilization of floor scrubbers, extractors, and burnishing equipment
- Experience with maintaining building infrastructure, and grounds
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License.
- Experience with State of Massachusetts and National building codes.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, HVAC, plumbing, building automation systems, and building controls.
- Experience in rigging, overhead cranes, hoisting.
- Provide technical support to management teammates and trades personnel, will be involved in system evaluations and will be asked to create recommendations to senior management based on schedule, cost, State and Federal regulations and system research.
- Prior experience in the development of new concepts, techniques and standards as well as experience in developing solutions to complex problems.
- Experience consulting with management on building maintenance and construction issues.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Microsoft Projects, Maximo, Building Management Systems and AutoCAD
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.