Supply Chain Supplier Manager Co-op (Summer/Fall 2020)Businesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 164180BR Date posted 06/29/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
**This is a 6-month co-op opportunity for Summer/Fall 2020. Selected candidate must be available to work full time July - December 2020.**
Don’t just start a co-op, start a career. We are seeking a full time co-op student employee for July - December 2020 to serve as a Supply Chain – Supplier Manager. Enterprise Services-SC is Raytheon’s enterprise services organization focusing on procurement for all Raytheon businesses. The Operations team supports buyers across the United States in the areas of technology, automation, process improvement, compliance, material program management, learning and master data management.
The role is located at Raytheon’s Andover, MA office and the successful candidate will be required to have reliable transportation to this facility every day. Minimal travel to other Raytheon facilities may be required. The project manager will also have the opportunity to achieve Raytheon certifications in the areas of procurement, subcontract management and Raytheon Six Sigma. Job shadowing, mentoring, leadership learning sessions and flexible work arrangements are also available. At the end of the rotation, the co-op will have a solid understand of procurement, SAP, reporting tools and the aerospace and defense industry.
The Supplier Manager will be part of a team responsible for managing a core set of suppliers, specifically focused on accelerating deliveries as required, confirming supplier acknowledgements, and improving on time delivery. This co-op rotation plays a significant role in ensuring a high level of material availability for Raytheon’s businesses which directly support manufacturing. The Supplier Manager will gain extensive knowledge in SAP, supplier relationship management and overall procurement skills.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with the placement and maintenance of purchase order activities
- Regular engagements with Raytheon suppliers to identify and help resolve problems
- Managing the deliveries for critical program material to support program execution
- Complete a Raytheon Six Sigma project to become a Raytheon Six Sigma specialist
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance workload by multi-tasking
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using SAP (Procurement functions, Business Warehouse, Business Objects)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including Pivot Tables, Macros, etc)
- Candidate must be in/entering their junior or senior year(60+ credit hours) and actively pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript when applying to this requisition.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.