Sr Systems Engineer IBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 174435BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
The Systems Design & Architecture team is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD). Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments, which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters. RMD created Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into RMD franchise solutions.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Systems Security Engineer to function as a key contributor for the Systems Design Directorate team in the Massachusetts area (i.e. Woburn, Tewksbury, etc).
Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters.
- Support programs, research efforts, and strategic initiatives in the areas of Anti-Tamper.
- Require providing technical expertise in a multitude of program protection domains, leadership, consultation, guidance, and support on RMD technical initiatives, programs, and Business Development activities (to include program execution, solution development, compliance definition, threat, and vulnerability determination).
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Experience with Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications
- Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of CSI related program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Technical experience in multiple Engineering Disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
- Experience in using tools and metrics in managing activities
- High degree of professional acumen associated to working in agile and dynamic customer and program environments.
- Ability to independently uncover and resolve issues, and provide corrective recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Completed training in Anti-Tamper technologies, methodologies, and policies
- Experience working U.S. Government contract proposals as an Anti-Tamper/Systems Integrity subject matter expert
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings
- Experience with COTS secure products
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics); advanced degree(s) Business or related discipline
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
At Raytheon Technologies, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon Technologies employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
Raytheon Technologies has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon Technologies offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon Technologies offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon Technologies' Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.