|The EUCOM Pursuits Lead Material Program Manager (MPM) is responsible for providing Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) leadership across the Land Warfare Air Defense (LWAD) Europe pursuits (excluding Poland content). The Lead MPM must develop strategy for Global Supply Chain for next generation LWAD pursuits in partnership with cross-functional front-end EUCOM teams, and internal GSCM sourcing and execution teams. The role will include detailed development of subcontract and proposal/material strategies through main program capture and award. This is an exciting role at the front of our business with the opportunity to shape and implement strategy for localization requirements through collaboration with the pursuit team.|
The ideal candidate will have an MPM background with knowledge of proposals, GSCM strategy, international and localization. Some knowledge of NASAMS and Patriot products is also preferable but not essential. They will draw from past leadership experience in Supply Chain with Material Program Management skills to lead the coordination, communication and integration strategy for the Supplier objectives in a given proposal. Successful candidates will also have knowledge of development and execution programs, government contracting, production control, EXIM and logistics all of which is required to facilitate and fulfil the rounded GSCM scope for international, supplier development proposals. This candidate must have the business acumen to connect technical concerns to contract performance, extracting critical information from complex situations in order to proactively identify and resolve problems as well as know when to escalate for help or awareness. The selected candidate will create the vision around key suppliers, recommend improvements for material flow and accountability, and instill a ‘can-do’ sense of ownership within the team.
Executive presence and leadership are key for customer and senior Raytheon briefings. The candidate should have proven examples of effective and succinct communication to Directors, Vice Presidents, the Program team and Functional Leaders.
This position will report to the EUCOM Supply Chain Director. The position is located in Massachusetts, USA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating a vision around supply chain strategic objectives not only for this current proposal
- Leading GSCM strategic input to proposal while successfully co-ordinating between functions and internal GSCM strategic sourcing and other groups
- Communicating and leading briefings for GSCM proposal and localization strategy related to Gate 1-4 activity
- Developing strawman Material Program Plans (MPPs) for all new pursuits for hand off to Execution team at Gate 4
- Processing initiatives, driving improvements for communications and data analytics within and outside GSCM
- Developing Five Year Plan (5YP) and Annual Operating Plan inputs for material sales as relates to Non-Firm bookings
- Driving material sales acceleration as aligns to bookings pull-ins and owning all EACs for pre- main contract award funded contracts
- Derivation and potential prime contract flow down of technical requirements (e.g., specifications), tasks (e.g. SOW) and terms & conditions for initial RFQs
- Leading accountability for program and supply chain tracking, review and mitigations related to Gate 1-4 deliverables
- Identifying and proactively advocating for GSCM as relates to material program risks and opportunities
- Driving increased material affordability and other SCM ‘changing the game’ initiatives
- 10 years Material Management, Program Management or Integrated Product Team experience including Customer interactions
- MPM certification level 3 or commitment to obtain within 6 months in the role
- Proven leader in a matrix environment managing multiple simultaneous complex deliverables
- International supply chain major proposal experience (preferably MPM)
- Experience with program management roles and functions for DoD programs, including program development lifecycle, Statement of Work generation, risk management, action item management, requirement change management, Earned Value planning/tracking/reporting, metrics management, and subcontract management
- Requires a BS/BA degree in engineering, supply chain, business, finance or related field
- Proven ability to collaborate across the organization and operate effectively within a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of NASAMS and Patriot Programs
- Strong project management skills and ability to convert business unit requirements into executable strategies. Ability to develop and execute project plans.
- Ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team, as well as with the customer.
- Technical or Advanced Business Degree
- EVMS certified
- Experience in IPDS, Risk Management, SOW development and business finances
- Skilled in change management and organizational effectiveness
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships based on mutual respect with peers customers and team members
- An existing Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, has keen attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in Export/Import Compliance requirements for international business partners and suppliers
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain and/or additional professional certifications desired
- Ability to effectively communicate, execute and manage, producing deliverables meeting technical, cost, and schedule goals
- Strong collaboration skills enabling effective communication and demonstrated business results working internally with BD, Contracts, EXIM, Engineering, Operations and Quality as well as externally with international suppliers, including major subcontracts
- Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets and program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas
- Experience in leading SCM for proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items. Knowledge of evaluating proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items
- Proven success and demonstration of solving material planning/procurement issues and driving successful outcomes
- Direct report experience with all applicable performance development responsibilities
- Extremely strong analytical skills; ability to plan, control and direct activities and resources
- MPM level 3 certification