Sr. Logistics Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 182971BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/29/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Whole Life Engineering (WLE) is responsible for ensuring our products are Safe, Reliable, Maintainable and delivered on time. WLE consists of multiple disciplines that support engineering, our program offices and our customers. Our WLE disciplines participate in the total life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. Our focus area is product support, including the following disciplines: Reliability System Safety and Supportability.
Do your strengths include outstanding analytical and communication skills? Are you happiest working in a dynamic, change-oriented environment? If the answer is YES, then this opportunity may be just what you’re looking for!
As a Sr. Logistics Systems Engineer you’ll bean integral partof the WLE team interfacing directly with team members and stakeholders including customer program leaders.
In this role, you’reresponsible for the development and maintenance ofdetailed supportability analysis and provisioning data for all hardware within a specific product line.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
In addition to developing and maintaining supportability analyses and provisioning data, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- You’ll work under consultative direction to apply advanced logistics principles to develop complex program level concepts and plans
- You’ll implement the successful execution of these plans.
An advanced degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience may be considered for this role. OR a PhD can account for 5 years of experience and may be considered for this role.
Qualifications You Must Have:
Education: BS in a STEM discipline or BA in Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry or Physics
- 5+ years of engineering, logistics or manufacturing operations experience in a civilian or military environment
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. US citizenship is required as only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience in the development and maintenance of Logistics Management Information (LMI)in accordance with MIL-STD-1388-2B, GEIA-STD-0007, or MIL-PRF-49506
- Experience with any of the following areas of the Technical Data Package (drawings,parts lists, and electrical schematics) and experience generating/interpreting Parts List
- Experience utilizing EAGLE, POWERLOG or SLICWave tools
- Experience with Logistics Plans
- Spares Analysis and Spares List Development
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) certification and application
- Experience working in a project management environment
- US Military - supply chain familiarity
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools such as Solidworks or CreoView
- "Hands on" experience with hardware repair and maintenance a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Access
This job is posted internally as: Sr. Engineer, Systems Engineering
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.