Senior Program Analyst (Cost, Schedule & Control) Remote Opportunity!Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 170849BR Date posted 10/29/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
This position is for a Sr Program Cost Sched & Cont, working within the Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD); Operations, Supply Chain, and Quality (OSQ) Finance organization. This role is on the Material Execution (ME) Team, supporting the Air Power Mission Area.
As a member of the ME Finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Supply Chain financials for several programs as a Material Execution Program Analyst. Scope of work includes material EAC development, monthly variance reporting, and weekly analysis of cost runs. This includes participating in the control of costs and schedules on contracts that utilize product based EVMS through APEX/SAP EV management reporting tools. You will be required to perform analyses and prepare reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters.
The ability to be self-sufficient as well as operating in a team environment, supporting both the Functional organizations as well as ensuring program financial commitments are met will be fundamental to success in this role. Business management covers a wide set of requirements, and a successful candidate will need to show flexibility in job abilities and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the creation of Estimates at Complete (EACs) on a quarterly basis including costs, risks and opportunities at the Program / Mission Area level.
• Perform detailed financial analysis for both total program and mission area cost elements to help define and understand the monthly variances to Budget baseline and EAC positions.
• Prepare program financial forecasts, monitor actual costs, and explain variances to plans and forecasts.
• Support the preparation of cost estimates for new business proposals and assist Estimating and Program Analysts in developing rationale for basis of estimates.
• Development and maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) in APEX/SAP, Budget preparation and monthly Earned Value reporting.
This position can be remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.
4+ years of related experience
Experience with APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse or similar system
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Earn Value Management System (EVMS) Certification
Operations / Material Dashboard experience
Production, Supply Chain or IMS driven EV
Proficient with APEX/SAP EV, APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse
Self-starter highly motivated individual with a positive "can do" attitude
Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills required
Ability to multitask and manage workload required
Experience working in a manufacturing environment desired
Ability to work well with team members at all levels of management
B.S. in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or related field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.