Senior Configuration AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 178165BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
The Mechanical Products Team (MPT) is responsible for mechanical design, analysis, and test of all sensor and effector products across the RMD portfolio.
The Configuration and Data Management(CDM) organization is responsible for ensuring our products are under configuration control and delivered on time. The CDM Organization consists of multiple disciplines that support engineering, our program offices and our customers. Disciplines in the CDM organization participate in the life cycle of our products from conception to deactivation. The CDM organization is comprised of Effector CM (ECM), Data Management (DM/DEX), Software Configuration Management (SWCM), and Sensor CM (SCM).
The Sensor Configuration Management (SCM) department is looking for an individual to perform the role of Senior Configuration Analyst.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- CM tools for configuration identification, configuration control, and product release and delivery
- Establish and maintain program CM systems
- Release and manage configuration baselines
- Execute and continuously improve all process steps required to maintain product baselines
- Interface with cross functional business teams to provide solutions to a variety of technical challenges
- Coordinate and lead Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Support bids and proposal activities as required
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Bachelor’s degree or additional 2 years of related experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college)
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in data management or configuration management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Windchill PDM or similar PDM tools
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Proficiency in Configuration Management processes, including change analysis, and general technical documentation format requirements for engineering drawings
- Understands CDM guidance documents EIA-649, MIL_HDBK-61, Mil Std 973 , and CM planning and execution
- Strong communication skills, including generation and presentation of briefing packages to department and program management
- Self-Starter, willing to learn new tools and work with a variety of technical and non-technical disciplines
- Ability to pro-actively interface with team
Andover, Marlborough, or Tewksbury, MA
(Position can be remote during the COVID pandemic and possible remote/telecommute 1-3 days a week, post pandemic)
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey, or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube:
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances is on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.