Production Supervisor - 5th ShiftBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 190800BR Most Recent Date Posted 12/06/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) has an opportunity for a 5
The position is responsible for the effective execution of the manufacturing operations strategy, using the available control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress, identify root causes of failure modes, assess production capacity, resolve quality and staffing issues and develop/implement corrective action plans. shift Production Supervisor to join the Semiconductor Wafer Foundry in the Production Fab Value Stream. 5th shift hours are Friday thru Sunday 5:00PM - 5:00AM, with the remaining 4 hours per week to be determined between the candidate and hiring manager. This position has responsibility for the manufacturing operation team in a fast paced, multi-shift, high mix/low volume environment that produces products using cutting edge technologies. The Team Leader ensures that all product meets contractual quality, cost, and schedule requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production while maintaining a safe work environment.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
· Schedule and cost accountability
· Effectively manage day to day assignments for 20 -25 represented employees
· Workload planning and forecasting
· Employee hiring, training, and cross training
· Time and attendance tracking
· Safety and or continuous improvement initiatives
· Enforcing company policies and procedures
This position can be a M2 or a M3 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years prior relevant experience, or additional 2 years of experience may be substituted for each 1 year of college
- Previous leadership and management experience in manufacturing or similar environments.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing processes
- Experience with managing high mix manufacturing lines
- Previous experience supervising bargaining unit employees
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access)
- Ability to operate within a clean room environment
- Previous leadership and management experience in manufacturing or similar environments
- Experience with Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma or other similar process improvement methodologies
- Experience utilizing business systems and tools that aid in managing labor, processes, and budgets
- Solid people management and interpersonal skills; uses good judgment to resolve conflict
- Experience leading in a team-based manufacturing environment with minimal supervision
- Customer focused
- Metrics driven and success oriented
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.190800
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.